 Dear Awoelflebater, It seems true that some of the negativity written here
rises to the level of terrorism with intent. Delicate flower, Gird on thy
Spiritual Armor and have shields up as you venture forth in FFL.  Have a nice
day,
-Buck Hey Buck, thanks for the words of inspiration. I will go forth and remain
positive and unsmitten by negativity and "terrorism" because my world is full
of wonder and beauty and I hope your day fills you with more good will and love
that can spring unexpectedly from the most unusual places.
 awoelflebater@...> wrote :

 Yes, I am perplexed when someone says they find [Turq's] perspectives
"interesting" or "thought provoking". It is a simple formula he uses here, over
and over and over, again:

 1. Take a conventional view. (ex: belief in God)
 2. Simplify it, to the point of absurdity. (ex: God is an old man who tells us
what to do)
 3. Accuse forum members of being "gullible idiots", and guilty of believing in
the straw man just created.
 4. Pontificate about why you are superior, because you don't believe in the
straw man.

 Anyone impressed by this behavior, simply leaves me speechless.

 Good synopsis. Here is my problem. You try and engage and you get slapped
around. You decide he is not anyone interested in engaging - he simply likes to
do all of the above. So you ignore him but then he dominates the place with
more and more outrageous fabrications, lies and just plain odious posts that
are not only too many in number but so bloody repetitive. I don't mind
disagreement and alternate viewpoints and additions to a conversation if
someone could at least make it INTERESTING. But no, he just blathers on and on
with the same old formula as you so clearly posted above. Then you get the
bleeding heart who insists he is just a wounded bear and requires compassion
despite the fact that all he does is abuse her and she takes it like that is
going to "heal" him in some way. It really does give one pause and I ask myself
every single day why I continue to log on here. So many good people have left
for perfectly good reasons which include what I have just written about. But
for now I remain for the occasional nugget of interest and because I genuinely
like a few of you here and you bring reason and sanity back for short periods
of time. I am now going back to try and ignore what is virtually unignorable -
think of it not as compassion but as common sense and self preservation of my
delicate mental state!

  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]