Raunchy, I agree that Barry is a degenerate filth and a
rotten piece of shit.

But, he cleverly worded his statement in such a way that it
would seem to general readers, that true blue believers
would condone such an act (whether by maharishi or anyone
else).

In other words, he seems to be implying that true believers
are perverts or fools, as they would condone such an act. I
think this provoked Jim and Ann.

--- <raunchydog@...> wrote :

 Geez, Barry.  I thought you were joking about abusing babies just to push
buttons of imaginary cult members the same as I am pushing your buttons about
being a pervert.  Abusing babies...wow!  That was a real knee slapper, still
ROTFLMAO.  Pleeezze...call off the cops and I’ll never to make fun of you being
a harmless little bunny again.

 Holy Grail - Killer Bunny http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg

 http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg

 Holy Grail - Killer Bunny http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg A clip from Monty
Python's 'The Holy Grail' Also: http://www.youtub...

 View on youtu.be http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg
 Preview by Yahoo

 All schools in the Dutch city of Leiden closed on Monday amid police concerns
that an internet troll had been stalking an alleged child molester suspected of
abusing babies. Police are investigating the accusation of child molestation
and have responded by advising all schools to stay closed for the day.

 Leiden Mayor Henri Lenferink told Dutch broadcaster NOS: “It could just be a
morbid joke but we don’t want to take any risk.”

 The police have issued warrants for the arrest of both the stalker and the
pervert. Due to crowded jail conditions, it is likely they will share a bunk in
the slammer until they can post bail.

Dutch schools closed in Leiden over online mass shooting threats |
BelleNews.com
http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/22/world/europe-news/leiden-schools-closed-over-online-mass-shooting-threats-in-the-netherlands/

http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/22/world/europe-news/leiden-schools-closed-over-online-mass-shooting-threats-in-the-netherlands/

 Dutch schools closed in Leiden over online mass shooting t...
http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/22/world/europe-news/leiden-schools-closed-over-online-mass-shooting-threats-in-the-netherlands/
 Home Breaking News Dutch schools closed in Leiden over online mass...

 View on www.bellenews.com
http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/22/world/europe-news/leiden-schools-closed-over-online-mass-shooting-threats-in-the-netherlands/

 Preview by Yahoo

 --- <awoelflebater@...> wrote :

 You have continued to see the world as your addled mind allows you to, bawee.
You have completely missed the point. The point is, take responsibility for
yourself, for once. Take responsibility for the fact that you are, plain and
simple, a vile and obnoxious asshole who hides behind your imaginary (or real,
it doesn't matter) investigative journalist who appears brain damaged if he is
bothering to "study" what is already crystal clear here among the posters at
FFL or else brain damaged because he has not yet caught on. His button pusher
is a stooge and the rest of us are normal, well-adjusted humans who take
exception to your bad manners and foul mouth. Simple. Got that mr or mr lurking
reporter? How long does it take you to figure this out? Months, years? When are
you going to grow up, Wright? Adults look at themselves once in a while and
reflect on what they do and say. They take ownership of their actions. This has
dick-all to do with MMY. You need to figure out what cultist means, that might
help for a start. If it makes you feel any better, I'll claim ownership of
being the Queen Cultist. There, better?

 --- <punditster@...> wrote :

We warned this guy years ago about posting these kind of
messages - a double-edged sword. Anyone that has been
posting as long as Barry (since 1994) has been posting
should know better. Anything can be taken out of context so
it's just much better to be friendly online and reserve
off-color comments for buddies at the bar. This was really
dumb of Barry - in fact, it's one of the dumbest comments
I've ever seen on newsgroups since I started in 1999. If I
was the moderator of this group I'd put him on probation
with a very strong warning and demand an apology to the
entire group and until he does I'd limit his participation.

This was TOTALLY inappropriate for a family forum like this.