Personally, I don't react to an over the top fabrication like I do to reality.
For example, I saw a picture online of a painting depicting Jesus raping a
baby, and I laughed my ass off. OTOH, I'm completely horrified by this local
story:

Ottumwa Teen Arrested, Accused of Molesting Toddler on Video
http://ottumwaeveningpost.com/9425/69474/a/ottumwa-teen-arrested-accused-of-molesting-toddler-on-video

http://ottumwaeveningpost.com/9425/69474/a/ottumwa-teen-arrested-accused-of-molesting-toddler-on-video

 Ottumwa Teen Arrested, Accused of Molesting Toddl...
http://ottumwaeveningpost.com/9425/69474/a/ottumwa-teen-arrested-accused-of-molesting-toddler-on-video
 Ottumwa Evening Post: Ottumwa Iowa's Free Online Newspaper.

 View on ottumwaeveningpost...
http://ottumwaeveningpost.com/9425/69474/a/ottumwa-teen-arrested-accused-of-molesting-toddler-on-video

 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <raunchy...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Nope. Folks didn't react to Barry because they were offended as "true
believers." They were offended as human beings repulsed by the vile image of
child abuse he invoked.