> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > > Judy:> It was an attempt to get you to *correct* the word
> > > you used, Curtis.  You've discredited yourself by
> > > refusing to do so.

There is so much "meat" here for analysis that the
mind boggles. Judy feels that she is the universe's
editor...

> > http://www.tm.org/main_pages/maharishi.html
> >
> > From the TM org site:
> >
> > 1972: Maharishi inaugurates his World Plan and creates a new science
> > -- the Science of Consciousness, the Science of Creative
> Intelligence,
> > training 2,000 teachers of this science [by now 40,000] to bring the
> > timeless message of Transcending to all parts of the globe.
> >

> > But wont him teaching the message of transcending confuse people
> about
> > the value of thoughts in meditaion?
> >

> > http://www.enmag.org/09/9birx2.htm
> >
> > Enlightenment: What is it that inspires Meditators to take the next
> > step, to learn the TM-Sidhi program?
> >
> > Doug Birx: The foundation is a good experience of transcending, and
> > appreciating what a great value that is to their life. On that
> basis,
> > there is an openness when Maharishi brings out the point, through a
> > lecture or a tape, that we could accelerate this growth of
> consciousness.
> >
> > "Maharishi said this new technique would be something that would
> more
> > quickly shrink the gap between our present ability to transcend and
> > the time that would be coming in the future, through repeated
> > transcending, when this experience would become an all time reality.
> > arriving at that source of thought. Maharishi said this new
> technique
> > would be something that would more quickly shrink the gap between
> our
> > present ability to transcend and the time that would be coming in
> the
> > future, through repeated transcending, when this experience would
> > become an all time reality."
> >
> > "In the West, Meditators had been transcending for 35 or 40 years,
> so
> > the Laws of Nature were being directly enlivened for all that time.
> > But the Soviet Union hadn't had any Meditators until shortly before
> we
> > arrived."
> >
> > Me:
> > But wont a person appreciating the "great value" of transcending
> prove
> > that they don't understand the teaching like Judy does?  What would
> > Doug Birx know about the use of the word "transcending".  You might
> > want to get him to tighten up Judy.
> >
> > My original quotes:
> >
> > "As far as transcending goes, I think that experience is also very
> > overrated as a valuable experience. "
> >
> > "How could so many people drop
> > the practice if transcending was all that?"
> >
> > Doug Birx: The foundation is a good experience of transcending, and
> > appreciating what a great value that is to their life.
> >
> > Now lets see Judy's integrity at work.
>
> Let's see *your* integrity at work, Curtis.  What's
> the difference between what you said and what Doug
> is saying?
>
> Hint: He is *not* talking about valuing the experience
> *during meditation*.

...an editor who only corrects those who *need*
to be corrected. Obviously, anyone who believes
what she believes doesn't need it.

Now that we've settled the issue of hypocrisy
and who on this newsgroup embodies it, let's
get back to the Laws of Manu and how I'm going
to convince that 20 year old that I'm perfect
for her.  :-)