During the period prior to the arrival of 'TBers' from Alt.Med I
personally preferred the level of intelligent discussions here at
FFL. Since that time things have tended to get more 'in your face'
(as they tended to be at alt.med), an attitude that militates against
confortable casual exchanges. But perhaps Peter is correct when he
suggested the problem lies in the fact that the core topics about TM
& MMY have already been dealt with, over and over again.
However, the notion that FFL is a contest between 'True Believers' &
those who are opposed to them is poppycock, it is just too simplistic
a way to look at it. In fact, personally, I find I tend to agree with
most people who post here at some time or another about something, &
I sense that others do too. If there is a contest here, it is more
about who can appear to be smarter than someone else, which is just
so-o-o-o dull.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > I usually just say what I have to say and that's it. If there's
> > > some enjoyable or worthwhile correspondence after a comment,
I'll