I have been practising transcendental meditation regularly for well
over three decades now, but that has not made me a 'true believer'.
But, I am a firm believer about one thing at least and that is in
using proper methodology for the purposes of detection work.

The whole sex scandal story about MMY has made extremelely dodgey
reading since the first claims filtered through into the public
domain, and the stories have sounded no more clear as time has gone
on. Now to assume MMY's 'guilt' on the basis of third-hand material
is very faulty.

So for me the problem I have with the 'Sexy Sadie' file is not about
whether it has been published, just that it does not 'scan' well. In
fact many years ago I had the same feeling about Erik Von Daniken's
books, and then I watched a documentary which took his claims apart
and then confronted the man (who wriggled uncomfortably, made a few
shifty comments and retreated into silence looking very frightened
indeed).

In the case of the allegations about MMYs sexuality it is not that I
disbelieve all the claims made, just that I doubt MMY ever had actual
sexual intercourse with a woman (however close he might have come).
Actually, for the record, I suspect that most if not all the material
currently circulating about MMYs alleged sexuality has been put about
solely to discredit MMY, simple as that, a rather ramshackle attempt
at cocking a snoot at him, rather than an orchestrated attack, but
perhaps a mixture of both.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<premanandpaul@>