<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> But reflecting on my experience with MMY in this group
> and hearing other's reflections has been valuable for me.
> Seeing his faults is not mudslinging in my book.  I think
> we are all just weighing in with our perspectives and
> experiences on an amazing ride that some of us took and
> got off, and some continue on.  In the fuller context of
> my life Robert Johnson and his music has had a much bigger
> influence on me and my life's direction than MMY.

I find it so interesting that former-TMers-turned-
critics never seem to have considered the possibility
that where they are now in their lives and thinking
may have been facilitated by their practice of TM,
including career choice and worldview and even the
ability to see MMY as a human bean with flaws.