<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
<snip>
> > I never discussed the shock thing with Margret,

Wow, Curtis was on a first-name basis with Dr.
Singer.  I'm sure impressed.

 but did
> > discuss her opinion that TM people spent more time in an
> > altered state than people in other groups. This lead to
> > more depersonalization problems and dissociative disorders
> > for the TM people whe worked with then she
> > found in groups that did not spend so much time in trance
> > states.
<snip>

> Neiher you nor she apparently ever considered the fact
> (now proveable beyond doubt by Fred's latest reesearch)
> that TM-induced "pure consciousness" is not merely an
> altered state of consciousness. But oh well. Keep your
> anti-stuff going if it makes you happy.

And doncha just love the "trance state" thought-stopper?

Frankly, I think Singer was a lot better at thought
reform than the TMO could ever hope to be.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: