<snip> Well, just musings.  I still don't see how either of you have
kept this
> going all these years.
>
> Sal

I tend to see the Barry/Judy or Judy/Barry thing simply as
pollution; the  undesirable byproduct of a basically life supporting
but imperfect system, like car exhaust or a the smoky atmosphere in
a friendly bar or club. I realize pollution is such a loaded word
and I don't mean it judgementally, only that it reflects reality in
the world- there are components we all have to tolerate and work
through in order to enjoy everything else. So as I've said before, I
have no problem with it- I read through it quickly just to check out
the particulate matter. Other than that, I don't bother with the
specific points and justifications, because as far as I can tell,
there aren't any. To me it is much more a phenomenon than a dialogue.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: