On Oct 16, 2006, at 3:40 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> If I'm wrong about this, read message #118509 and
> reply in good faith and I'll give you the head-to-
> head discussion you are obviously so desperate for.
> But PLEASE stop trying to goad me into the same old
> tired discussions

There's a whole lotta goadin' goin' on. :)

My take on all this is, fighting with others seems to be the force that
gives Judy's life meaning.  It validates her (in all the wrong ways, of
course) and makes her feel important, and is something she apparently
can do without much feeling for whoever happens to be her 'adversary'
at any given moment.  Hence the need or desire to pick fights whenever
and wherever she can, even when it comes down to dissecting trivia.  So
while normally I don't respond, every now and then I get the feeling
maybe it's possible to reach a better aspect of her, which it usually
isn't, unfortunately, as the need to be the center of attention drives
away all the others.

Well, just musings.  I still don't see how either of you have kept this
going all these years.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional