--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"

> in the
> this he
> > > admirer!

> moot,
> simple.
> > > >
> > > "Cross-examine MMY to get his side of the story." That's just
> > > hilarious. I'll get right on that. "Hello Tony? It's Geez. Say, mind
> > > if I jet over and ask M a few questions about the chicks ne nailed
> > > back in the day?"
> > >

> > The ones he nailed back when he wsa 50ish?
> >

> > Ceibate for 40 years before and for 40 years after, as far as I can
> tell.
> >
> Good for you Sparaig. If you need to believe that to feel good then
> believe it.

Well, OK. So you're saying that MMY was sexually active when? When he was a
kid? When
he was in college? He forsook pre-marital sex so he could go stay in a
monastary for 13
years with Gurudev? During the 2-3 years after Gurudev died when he holed up in
a hut in
Rishikesh? Perhaps he was hitting up young women during his stay at the Olsons
59-61ish?

And then, according to Chopra and others, MMY had a major physical breakdown
about
15-20 years ago, so are you saying that he was sexually active after that,
after age 70?

Just what time-frame are we talking about?