Many people on this list mix fiv and felv positive cats.  With no transmission
I might add.  Could you ask your questions in a less confrontational manner?

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          WHAT........?

  This shelter does not separate fiv+ and felv+.....?

  What kind of place is this?

  Why would you expose a fiv+ cat to felv?

  And vice versa?

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org