Glenda, many of us here mix our vaccinated negatives with our positives.  It
is a calculated risk that takes into account quality of life, as is your
decision to allow your cats outside.  In my situation, with my neighborhood
and my street-senseless cats, an outdoor kitty is a risk that I won't take.
Your situation may be very different.  I guess I am just trying to suggest
that we ALL care deeply for our cats, and that we be gentler with each other
when voicing our different opinions.  It does the cats no good if all of us
crazy cat ladies start attacking each other.  Sherry has worked so hard, and
takes each loss so personally, and for that I thank her.

Best wishes,
Beth, Blue, Moxie, Dash, Scooter. and Will Feral