Thanks Tonya, I'm tryin', though it doesn't come easy!  I just joined a
parrot behavior list that teaches people to modify their parrots behavior
through positive reinforcement and modeling
the correct behavior.  Funny thing is, list members are required to live by
those same principals in their communications with each other.  Joined to
find help in dealing with my husband's new bird, but I think it may just
change the way I relate to people too!  I'll keep practicing here, though it
still feels like my point gets lost in all the diplomacy...

:o)
Beth