Hi Susan,
I do understand about believing some cats deserve to
be socialized...I do know a number of the cats Shelia
took in were FeLV cats and I think some so unsocial
that the city shelter would have put them down.That is
why Susan stepped in... These must have been the ones
that were placed in the barn situation...I think if
you go right to shadowcats or just come over and post
on Michael's list...I'm not trying to steal anyone
from the list they are on, but in my heart and soul,
my interest is the cats and if you have better ideas
for these cats, I'm with you. I trapped a couple
ferals a couple weeks ago , they got spayed /neutered
and I paid out of pocket for their rabies
vaccinations, etc, but was forced to release them
right back to their own environment...did find a lady
willing to feed them, however...I am here in
Nebraska...I'm from your area of California...things
are very backward here for the animals. I will visit
you offlist later.
Thank you for caring...Glenda

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.