Does this have anything to do with FELV?

I think not.

FYI, there were NO starving NOR dehydrated cats at my house.  The $300 food
bill per month speaks to that.  I don't know what may have happened to them
while in TLAC's care, but while in my care they were well fed and had access
to plenty of water.

My cats received prompt medical care for any issues they had.  There were
some who were being treated at the time they were seized, and to my
knowledge they did not get their medications while at TLAC, nor did my kitty
with a heart murmur get her lasix nor any of her other supplements.

It is highly, highly unethical to place housecats in barn placements.
They've never lived outside and have no defenses against anything that may
happen to them out there.  They will probably lead short, terrified lives
now, when they were perfectly happy here.

It is also poor netiquette to post private emails to a public list.  It
would seem especially foolish to post a threatening one.  Why is Sheila
after this person?  Because this person knows the truth, I'll warrant.

If anyone has any further questions about my situation, I'll be happy to
answer them via private email.  This list is for FELV talk and it is not
fair to the newbies to have to wade through all this crap when they probably
are finding us because they have cats who are recently diagnosed and are in
pain.

Kelley Saveika
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Founder, Rescuties Animal Rescue