I;m so sorry, Gloria.  Gentle Bridge vibes to both your girls.  I hope you
find out what happened to Miss Hendrix.  Hugs.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add to the Bridge List

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
Please add to the bridge list.  They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14.  She was a shy,
scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow, but wouldn't
have any thing to do with people for the most part.  I've had her for a year
or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs  girl, a short but quite fat black kitty,
really cute, funny and likeable.  She's been with me 4 years, a real
sweetie, looked great.  She just developed a cold or something over the last
couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there she was - it was a
real shock to lose her late last night (February 5).  Will probably have a
necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria