Gloria I am so sorry to hear of your Angel Moon and Miss Hendrix passing.They
sound like they were wonderful babies and were very lucky to have you.Hugs to
you.
  Sherry

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
Please add to the bridge list. They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14. She was a
shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow,
but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part. I've
had her for a year or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs girl, a short but quite fat black
kitty, really cute, funny and likeable. She's been with me 4 years, a
real sweetie, looked great. She just developed a cold or something
over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there
she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February
5). Will probably have a necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria