I am so sorry.  Losing one is bad enough.  Losing two???????
On Feb 6, 2008, at 8:10 AM, Gloria Lane wrote:

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say. Please add to the bridge list. They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14. She was a shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow, but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part. I've had her for a year or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs girl, a short but quite fat black kitty, really cute, funny and likeable. She's been with me 4 years, a real sweetie, looked great. She just developed a cold or something over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February 5). Will probably have a necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria