Thanks so much, Laurie - I'll let the group know about the necropsy. Hendrix was FIV, which I forgot to mention. But my FIV cats just go on and on and on, so... very sad.

Gloria

On Feb 6, 2008, at 8:39 AM, laurieskatz wrote:

Prayers for your and your angels. I hope the necropsy gives you some answers...
Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gloria Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:10 AM
Subject: Please add to the Bridge List

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say. Please add to the bridge list. They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14. She was a shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow- Meow, but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part. I've had her for a year or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs girl, a short but quite fat black kitty, really cute, funny and likeable. She's been with me 4 years, a real sweetie, looked great. She just developed a cold or something over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February 5). Will probably have a necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria