Gloria, that's a lot of grief to shoulder.  I'm so sorry for your losses.
Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Please add to the Bridge List

  Gloria I am so sorry to hear of your Angel Moon and Miss Hendrix passing.They
sound like they were wonderful babies and were very lucky to have you.Hugs to
you.
  Sherry

  Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
    Please add to the bridge list. They were not FELV.

    Angel Moon was a 5-6 yea r old siamese girl, died Dec 14. She was a
    shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow,
    but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part. I've
    had her for a year or so.

    Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs girl, a short but quite fat black
    kitty, really cute, funny and likeable. She's been with me 4 years, a
    real sweetie, looked great. She just developed a cold or something
    over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there
    she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February
    5). Will probably have a necropsy.

    Thanks!

    Gloria