Thanks so much, Kerry - They were both adorable in their own ways, and Hendrix had a possibility for adoption - someone wanted an FIV cat and Hendrix was FIV and really easy and friendly. Sigh. I appreciate your kind words so much.

Gloria

On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:14 AM, MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:

Oh Gloria, heartbreaking enough to lose Angel Moon so recently, but now
to find Miss Hendrix has passed, and so suddenly and shockingly. I
really am so sorry. Each of them sounds such an adorable sweetie in her
own way. It's just so difficult when they endear themselves to us--and
then they're just not there any more. At least the little souls knew
they were much-loved and cared for.
If you go ahead with the necrospy please do let us know the outcome when
you have time.
Much love and big hugs, Kerry M.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add to the Bridge List

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
Please add to the bridge list.  They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14.  She was a
shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow,
but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part.  I've
had her for a year or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs  girl, a short but quite fat black
kitty, really cute, funny and likeable.  She's been with me 4 years, a
real sweetie, looked great.  She just developed a cold or something
over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there
she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February
5).  Will probably have a necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor. This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.