Thanks, Diane - I appreciate the kind words; Hendrix was a wonderful kitty, very near to getting adopted too, which is unusual for an FIV kitty.

Gloria

On Feb 6, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Diane Rosenfeldt wrote:

I;m so sorry, Gloria. Gentle Bridge vibes to both your girls. I hope you
find out what happened to Miss Hendrix.  Hugs.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add to the Bridge List

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
Please add to the bridge list.  They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14. She was a shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow, but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part. I've had her for a year
or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs girl, a short but quite fat black kitty,
really cute, funny and likeable.  She's been with me 4 years, a real
sweetie, looked great. She just developed a cold or something over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February 5). Will probably have a
necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria