Good luck with Boo Boo.  I'm sorry the bloodwork doesn't look better.  It
sounds like you have a vet that knows what they're doing.

  Obviously the previous owners just suck.

  tonya

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          BooBoo just came home from his neutering.  He had no trouble
whatsoever with the anesthesia, has eaten, had a drink and can't stop purring.
He's really happy to be home.  The vet went over his blood work with us and
told us it didn't look good.  He's already anemic.  I was so hoping for some
good news.  He's checking into some drugs for the future if needed and we
choose to go that route.  He said they are very expensive.  This whole
experience has sucked the life out of me.  I look at this precious little guy
and he has absolutely no signs of a disease yet I know he does.  I am so angry
with his previous owners right now.  They emailed me last week when I told them
the news and they pretty much suggested that we gave him this disease because
he was always healthy and happy.  This coming from a family who never took him
to a vet.  He was a mess when we got him, totally matted, fleas and a terrible
case of earmites.  Now he's beautifully groomed, clean and
 seemingly overjoyed at being here.  This all so totally new to me.  We've
never had a pet with an illness, let alone something like this.  I swear I'm
becomming depressed.  I'm not gonna let BooBoo know it though.

  Lynne