We start dying the minute we are born. I learned this very hard lesson from the Royal Princess Kitty Katt and Dixie re-enforces it. Maybe it is your turn to learn. Cats are wonderful teachers.
On Feb 24, 2008, at 9:14 PM, Lynne wrote:

Thanl you Marylyn. I sometimes feel I am being a big whiner here. So many of you have dealt with far worse issues than I have and I do need to give my self a reality check and just get on with the living part. At this very point in time I simply cannot envision not having him around. I know this will not have a happy ending but I will do everything I can to make his life peaceful and enjoyable. We both just love him to pieces.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marylyn
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: new member with FeLV+ foster kitty Milli

It is so hard. I hope you have the luck I have had with Dixie. If you need to just vent and can figure out how to email me directly, please feel free. Again, don't let your frustration, anger, grief and all those other very understandable emotions, emotions we have all felt, cheat you of all the wonderful time you have with him. The time may be long or short but it is a very special time for you all.