it sounds awful until you think about it, but sometimes the very best thing
we can do--for anyone and anything--is just love them to death. may be
hours, may be decades. but pure love never hurts the giver or the recipient.
as marylyn says, they come to teach us what we need to learn--and they come
to us because they know that there is something that ONLY WE CAN GIVE THEM
to continue their journey. you're in each others' lives for a reason....

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....