Keep us updated.  You would be doing a very good deed!  Not many people will
take positives.

  tonya

Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi everyone -
We have been able to locate an almost 1 year old  very healthy FeLV+ neutered
male siamese. We will be going to see him in a couple weeks... Do you think
that is 'old enough'?  This is only a potential - we don't have to make a
decision quickly.  From what I understand, he was exposed as a kitten (last May
) and tested (in June) positive for FeLV. I think she said he would be a year
in March (I think) but in the mean time, he hasn't had any health problems at
all - even through the rounds of URI in his mates...I don't think that he's
been re-tested since.   Do you think we should request him to be re-tested
before we take him in?
I'm excited about the prospects of having another siamese - and as long as he's
healthy this could work. I'll keep you all updated - I have to make a trip to
Chicago next week or else I would have already probably checked him out.

Anyways...
hope you all have a good evening.

 Beth