yeah, i know about the referring here and there--sometimes, especially when
money is so tight everywhere, that's the best we can do. but SOMEPLACE, you
will find the right answer...

try our site--it takes a LONG time to load, so people sometimes think it's
broken... www.neuterspay.org. under find low-cost resources....there's a
programming glitch, so don't try by city, just by state -- there are a LOT
of california entries, but i think (maybe?) they're by zipcode so you can
scroll down to the appropriate ones?