Check with a holistic vet in addition to your regular vet if you can.
I credit Dixie's life to the cooperation between both types of vets
here in Louisville.  I have two boys now who are very healthy (thank
God) and who have tested negative.  I still use both types of vets
with them.  They came from a pine thicket so have a questionable
background..........thanks to my vets, they are flourishing.

Good luck.