Lisa, I had a kitten come up positive for FeLV on a Snap test.  When the
others, plus mom, tested negative, my vet said she thought it was suspicious
and that I could stop isolating her.  Happily, she just tested negative and the
vet's pretty sure it was a false positive.

Stick with this group!  They are a wealth of information and inspiration, and
you will know what to ask your vet when you go.  You will also get a feel for
if your vet is up to speed on leukemia by reading these posts.

"Yes we can!" - Barack Obama
       Sally