Tommy's test was positive.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Borden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:26:44
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] 3 1/2 month old kitten with diarrhea

        Thank you for all of your wonderful responses. I can feel the love
and support already! It's so great to hear from other people who
are/were in my situation.

        I just went to the store and bought some canned pumpkin as a couple
of you suggested. When I came home, he saw me messing with the cans
and started meowing for food. So I cracked open the pumpkin, gave him
some mixed with a little canned EVO (which he loves) and he devoured
the mixture. Now let's see if it helps his little tummy! He has a
good appetite, but I don't think he's getting enough nutrition
because the food goes right through him, you know?

        I ordered him some probiotics. I am also going to look for a
holistic vet as someone else suggested. Sorry I can't reply to
everyone but believe me, I have read all of your responses and
appreciate them very much! I will let you know what his test results
are, and will want to hear from you what I should tell him when we go
back in, whether he is positive or not. At this point, I can NOT see
euthanizing him. He's just a happy, playful kitten that happens to
have an upset tummy!

        "Yes we can!" I like that!! :)

        Lisa