Join the herpes yahoo group or read about feline herpes. This is the only
thing I can think of.
Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 12:59 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] OT: Swollen tonsils??????

Hey guys,

I have an FeLV- kitty, Smookie, who I noticed when she was yawning that she
had these huge things in the back of each side of her throat.  They look
like two giant cauliflowers or lettuce heads; one on each side.  I also
notice that it seems she has swollen lymph nodes on each side of her throat
on the outside.  Have any of you ever heard of a kitty with infected tonsils
or tonsils having to be removed?  Now that I think about it, she's had the
lumps on her throat for a while, months, but I just thought when I petted
her that was how her throat was.  I didn't realize she had these
growth-looking things on the inside of her throat!

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Wendy
 "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret
Meade ~~~