From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy Ackerman
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:51 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hello- new to the list.

Hello again all-Just an update-  I took my other two in yesterday morning to
be tested & vaccinated and picked Grrr up at the same time.  He seemed to be
doing OK, and my vet was optimistic that the cortisol would help him be
comfortable for a while.  I brought all three home, got the other two set up
in their 30 day kitty condo, and let Grrr out of his carrier.  He almost
immediately began displaying some pretty disturbing neurological issues- his
face was so tight & contorted that for a moment I wondered if they had given
me the wrong cat.  I dragged him back out to the vet & they have been
observing him for the last 24 h.  Further tests offer no answers as to the
origin of the rapid neurological changes.  He hasn't improved dramatically,
but he seems comfortable & as cheery as he gets today, so I'm going to get
him.  As long as he's comfortable and happy, we're certainly willing to
modify his lifestyle to make things a little easier on him.  We're just
thrilled that he is coming home!Amy