I have several cats who are 5+ years old, and all tested FelV
negative years ago when I adopted them.  However they are inside -
outside cats, and are also exposed to rescued cats I bring home
to be adopted out. These cats also tested neg.  but there is always
that window area where FelV may not show up yet or the test may be
inaccurate........

I want to have my home cats vaccinated for FelV just in case. Please
give me some info. on this...... Do I need to retest them all first,
or is it safe to give them the vaccine without testing them. They all
appear to be in excellent health, but if they should be pos. would
the vaccine hurt them??

Thanks for your help,

Lorrie