Hi Lorrie
This is probably a controversial opinion, but if they are indoor cats
I would not vaccinate them.
I read the book 'Vaccinations for Dogs and Cats' by C Diodoti a few
years ago (she is vaccine researcher) and I have become very cautious
and conservative about vaccinations. If you want to understand the
relationship between many veterinarians and pharmaceutical companies
and why overvaccination has become a major health problem, I would
recommend the book.
IMHO
Jane