Hi everyone, been out of the loop, got a daughter who had a stroke.  been
dealing with that along with everyday things.  i get my negatives vacinated
because they are in and out, plus i live in the middle of the woods and theya
re exposed to stray cats, raccoons, possum, foxes and coyotes, all carriers of
one thing or another.  forgot squirrels.  one good thing is they all came to me
at different times of the year so i don't have 6 vacinations all at one time.
i also use Care Credit which lets me pay out over a period of time interest
free (as long as paid up on time).  i also use it for the dentist and glasses.
so far i have not had a problem paying all off before the due date.  dorlis