Oh wow, we're talking big bux here, as I have 14 permanent
cats at home :-(   I just wondered if anyone knew if the vaccine
would hurt my cats if they were positive, but asymptomatic.  I'll
ask my vet tomorrow, but I value the opinions of the people in
this group as much as any vet's opinion.  And besides the vet
stands to make a lot more money by testing each cat, so might
insist or the tests.

Lorrie