Some cats are real droolers - it may have nothing to do with teeth - I used
to have one cat that made my arm and lap totally wet with drool....if the
drool isn't clear, then it could be a sign of something else.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Hogue
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:41 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bonnie

Laurie
Why don't you guys like WB cat litter?  Just curious.  I've tried many types

and find it pretty good.  I will look up Dr. Elsey's.
Lucky's teeth look good.  He likes to rub his mouth on my hand when we're
having our Love Sessions... and he'll very gently nibble.  I thought, "Wow,
I bet I could brush this cat's teeth."  Something I would never get away
with on my other cats.
Lucky is an odd cat, and I suspect he's quite bright.
I'm hoping for drool vs. pee!
Thanks for your insights.
~Bonnie