Excellent web site, Laurie -- thanks for sending it along.  I learned a lot!
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurieskatz" <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bonnie

Check out www.catinfo.org for her analysis.
It had too much dust for me (we have cats with asthma and allergies) and my
boys ate it!

"Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy
untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them
of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride
yourself on superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your
greatness, defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces
of your foulness after you - alas, it is true of almost every one of
us!"~Fyodor Dostoyevsky