From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of paola cresti
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:28 AM
To: leukemia list
Subject: [Felvtalk] Fw: Bonnie

Also pee doesn't smell much when a cat has kidney failure - just FYI as
there'd
be other symptoms (drinking a lot for example) and also it's at an advanced
stage that the pee doesn't smell anymore, because the kidneys can't clean
the
body of toxins so it doesn't smell.

I don't think this is the case, but just so it's out there (I had a kitty
that
lived with kidney failure for quite a while) also it wouldn't make the cat
incontinent or explain why he's peeing where he sleeps.