From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 4:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I killed my kitten last night...

Kim, you didn't kill her.  You were trying to save her.  3/4 of a lb at 2
months is awfully small.  She probably had failure to thrive syndrome.  All
we can do is try to help them the best we can.  I have a kitten now I am
assist feeding who just isn't growing.  He sounds like he has severe nasal
congestion.  We are on our 3 abx and not seeing any improvement.  But we
keep trying.  That's all any of us can do.

You loved her and that's what counts.
Sharyl