From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.

I feel like I must be very cautious until I know for sure where we stand
after the restesting. I do appreciate your story and do not feel as nervous
about the situation as I did. This has certainly been a learning experience
for me. I have loved cats all my life and try to spoil them as much as I
can. It makes me feel good to see Amber get all the food she wants and I
hear her purr. It is sad she has lost her freedom but I hope to be able to
give her a good life.
BTW, Do you think I should have her spayed or wait until after the
restesting?
My husband questions whether we should ever her spayed since she can't get
out.
 Jannes