Sounds like you've got a great vet there. Congrats!

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Natalie
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.

My vet always treats a cat with health problems with vitamin injections for
about a week or two - vitamin B12, C, etc. - it builds up their immune
system a bit before surgery.  We call it "The Cocktail". You can't imagine
how many cats' lives have been saved with these cocktails, practically
coming back from the dead!