No, sorry - we are in Greenwich, CT!  Blue Cross Animal Hospital! But how
about moving here?

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:16 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.

I love him already.  Please tell me you live near Atlanta.  If so, he's my
new vet!!!

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain