I love that mark Twain quote! What would your husband have against
Greenwich?  It's beautiful here, great ferries to island beaches,
beaches....close to NY City....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.

Ha, ha - for a vet like him it might be worth the move!  I don't think my
husband would like it though!

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain

> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:36:33 -0400
> From: at...@optonline.net
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.
>
> No, sorry - we are in Greenwich, CT! Blue Cross Animal Hospital! But how
> about moving here?

Rosenfeldt