From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:49 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Keep Cats Indoors

I can see some times where it is either declaw the cat or end its
life.....for the safety of an elderly owner for example.  That being
said, Copper and Thomas have their claws and, with a little planning
re furniture, there has been no problem.  Dixie and Ebony kept theirs
too.  Ebony caused some problems but, if I had known then  what I know
now, I could have limited them.  It takes a little work and patience,
planning and thinking.  I would encourage anyone who wanted a declawed
cat to try and get one that has already been declawed.