Thank you so much, Andy!

On 6/7/2011 4:58 PM, Andy Domek wrote:
Hi Pam,

LTCI is short for lymphocyte t-cell immune modulator.  It is supposed to
increase the body's production of t-cells, the killer cells who fight viruses.
It ain't cheap, but it worked for us when we needed it last summer and I
believe it bought us some good quality time with Aggie.  We started it when her
WBCs were in decline, and after a brief, expected dip--all levels went into the
normal range.  I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I sure loved my
last year with my Aggie cat that I believe LTCI gave to us.

More information is available on this site: http://tcyte.com/

Andy