Many of you have said that you are using interferon to treat your FeLV cats and
I'm trying to decide if we should start Eden on this as well. Nobody has
mentioned any side effects from the treatment but I work with cancer patients
and I've seen many patients treated with interferon and it is not well
tolerated at all. In fact it is a treatment that is plagued with many serious
side effects and in many cases the side effects are much worse then the
symptoms of the patient's actual disease. So I'm wondering if the cats being
treated are experiencing side effects or if the dose is so low in cats that the
side effects aren't a problem.

Thanks,
Brenda