Hi Brenda,

At this time my kitten is tolerating the interferon.  It is my understanding
from my vet that some cats do have side effects with the  interferon. When
we put Kelsea on the interferon it was the right thing to do, she was very
sick kitten. I have to say I am very glad I did.  I'm not sure if I mention
in pass emails that Kelsea is on the interferon for 7 days then off for the
next 7 days, she only get 1 cc at night.

Let me know what you decide to do.  My thoughts are with you and Eden.

Sharon