Right now she's eating her regular canned food with NutriCal mixed in. She
likes it alot and is now starting to show some interest in just eating it right
off of a plate.

I'm also looking for some immune boosters. Transfer Factor seems like a good
one. I'm also wondering if anyone has used neupogen for low white blood cell
counts? We use it here for our cancer patients but I've not heard of it being
used in animals.

Thanks for the tip about the Vit C. I'll check it out.

Brenda